PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Knot Brewery

Kiltlifter
01-25-2004, 08:41 PM
I went for a mountain bike ride this weekend on Whidbey Island and on the way back to the Seattle area, we stopped in at the Diamond Knot Brewpub (http://www.diamondknot.com/) located right next to the ferry terminal at Mukilteo. I'd read about Diamond Knot before and had been eager to try them out.

The beer I had was an Industrial IPA. Tasted good like an IPA should but I felt it wasn't quite up there with what I've come to associate an Imperial IPA tasting like. Don't get me wrong ... good beer and I'll be back to try some of their other offerings.

Funky kind of atmosphere in the brewpub. I think the brewery is located in an old warehouse and its a real nice place to visit. Whatever you do, make sure that you take a trip to the men's room to check out the furnishings. I know that sentence sounds completely strange. The urinal is made out of a beer keg. Good enough right there but the brewery name of the keg seals the deal ... Anheuser Busch. :D

Stodbrew
01-25-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Kiltlifter
The urinal is made out of a beer keg. Good enough right there but the brewery name of the keg seals the deal ... Anheuser Busch. :D [/B]

That's what I call justice!