PDA

View Full Version : Places to buy good beer in Spring Hill/Nashville area (retail)

DCWNY
12-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Hey all, going to be in Spring Hill / Nashville for the holidaze, and was wondering if there are any decent beverage stores that sell the good stuff. For the past 10 years or so I always celebrate Christmas eve with a bottle of Delirium Noel, et al, and was wondering if beers along the lines of that is available down there. Any help is appreciated!

Cheers

fretlessman71
12-15-2004, 03:00 PM
There's a place in Cool Springs - can't remember the name of it, but it's on the road that borders Cool Springs Galleria to the west. It's on the west side of the road, and it's very near a few fast food joints as well as Academy Sporting Goods. Decent beer selection, but if you want the stronger stuff you have to go next door to the liquor store, where they have beer that is higher than 6%. Another good place is Frugal MacDoogal's, much closer to downtown Gnashville. If you ever make it over to the east side of town, there's J. Barleycorn's off of Harding Place and I-24, east just a few blocks. Used to live there (but really glad I moved!). Best of luck and Merry Christmas!