Thread: Allagash Interlude parallel tasting

Allagash Interlude parallel tasting

I'd love to do one of these with some pepole here. How's Friday March 17 at 9PM sound? AIM?
    Last edited by jjpm74; 03-11-2006 at 05:11 PM.

Though it's widely considered "amateur hour", many people do celebrate in some way on St. Patrick's Day. Might be tough to pull a good number of people together. Then again, I could be wrong. I will probably walk 3 doors down to my local pub where they will have Thomas Hooker Irish Red, 3 Floyd's Brian Boru and Lagunitas Imperial Red on draft that day.

If the Interlude tasting happens....enjoy.

Cheers!

which time zone? also, i havent seen this beer and dont know if i can make it to a bevmo or elsewhere in time to find it. hopefully you can get some more responses. if not, maybe postpone? I'd love to seek out and try this beer.
    -eric

Originally posted by studentofbeer
    which time zone? also, i havent seen this beer and dont know if i can make it to a bevmo or elsewhere in time to find it. hopefully you can get some more responses. if not, maybe postpone? I'd love to seek out and try this beer.
    Maybe it could be put off a month, say second Friday in April maybe? It'd give more people a chance to tack this one down. 9PM est.