Thread: Utopias

Utopias

Has anyone ever been to a pub/restaurant that serves SA Utopias? If so, where and how much? I'm guessing it would be around a 2oz. serving in a snifter or such.
    A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.

Never seen it in a bar but I have several bottles of different brewings.

Re: Utopias

Originally posted by ClockworkOrange
    Has anyone ever been to a pub/restaurant that serves SA Utopias? If so, where and how much? I'm guessing it would be around a 2oz. serving in a snifter or such.
    This place has it:
    http://www.freakinfrog.com/

Check out their beer list. Though, some items on there are not readily available for sale. It used to (may still) list rare Stone beers (Sawyer's Triple, etc.) at ridiculous prices - $1000+. More of a list of beers in the cellar, rather than an actual beer menu.

Cheers!

Spuyten Duyvil in NYC did at one point. I don't know if they still do as I haven't been there in a while.

I had some Utopia at the Barrel Aged festival in Chicago this past fall, it was pretty amazing, from what I recall! ( Which isn't a heck of a lot after having that.)

There's a liquor store I know about that has several bottles of this on the shelf at all times. It ain't cheap, either.
    "Be happy in your work"...Colonel Saito