Thread: 666 vertical epic tasting

666 vertical epic tasting

on 06-06-06 stone will be releasing the 2006 vertical epic. for anyone who would like to join me in my quest in tasting this belguin ale, the tasting will be held at 6:30 pm pacific standard time on 06-14-06. that should give it plenty of time to hit the stores. Also as a side note the owner of stone told me directly that it is going to definatley be a darker belguin.14
    Drink Triple, See Double And Always Act Single

sounds like a great idea. ill have started work by then so don't know if i can do it or not but i'll try.
    -eric

I'm game. I will definitely be buying some as soon as it comes out so I'll have it. They have been getting darker for the past 2 years. 4/4/04 and 5/5/05 were definitely on the darker side. I liked them both. Hope the trend continues ( me liking them, not necessarily the darkness ).

six more days start finding your bottles probablly next week they should be in stores by then

Got mine. I will try and keep track here.

alright guys today is the day @ 6:30 pacific standard time and a little fyi stone had a suprise fill of their growlers yesterday and it was their old gaurdian aged for a year in whiskey barrells. I will also be trying that one.

I will try but as of right now I unfortunately have to pick up a rental at 6:30. If it doesn't take too long I'll come home, drink the Vert and log on. Nice aquisition on the growler. Must be nice to live that close. I will definitely see you at the 10th Anniv. I will be pouring the cask.