Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Sam Adams

Quote Originally Posted by steveh

It all started to really get to me after the 6th shipment of 12 different Pale Ales from Beers Across America -- enough is enough. I canceled my (6 year old) subscription!

S.

Yeah I cancelled mine after getting many brews that were available in my own area. Is that club still in existence?
    Last edited by steveh; 03-26-2008 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xtalman
    My guess is beerking may be thinking of Millstone (I think that is the name) with is one of the faux micro's from the BMC guys.
    Actually, I think you are correct.
    -Beerking
    "Asking whether computers can think is like asking if submarines can swim."

Inventor of the Rauch HellerBock style of beer!
    GABF 2008 Pro Am Silver medal! (Rauch HellerBock)
    1st place Smoked/Wood Aged Beer - 2008 Longshot NE Region

Samuel Adams Beer Lovers Choice 2008

http://www.samueladams.com/Promotion...etterv2.html#1

The 4th annual Samuel Adams® Beer Lovers Choice™ program will be back at the end of the month. Samuel Adams, brewer and patriot, was one of the founders of democracy in this country. This summer you can exercise your right to choose the next brew in the Samuel Adams® family of beers. The candidates are...

Samuel Adams ® Blackberry Witbier
    The aroma has distinct Blackberry notes with a subtle spice character. We brewed a traditional witbier with orange peel and coriander, and then added a hint of blackberry. The flavor is very complex with malt and cereal notes, intense spice and citrus flavors and a smooth, sweet/tart finish.

Samuel Adams® Coffee Stout
    This stout is "dry beaned" with coffee beans from Rwanda*. Known as the "land of a thousand hills", Rwanda produces some of the world's finest coffee due to its volcanic soil, high altitude and plentiful rain. We start with a full-bodied stout brewed with a special blend of roasted barley and dark crystal malt, and then age if for two weeks on whole coffee beans- ¾ of a pound per barrel. The result is a rich roasty flavor with a smooth finish.

My money is on the Coffee Stout.

Yeah, we had the first chances to vote at the AHA National Homebrew Conference. The Blackberry Wit is interesting, but the Coffee Stout is better by far.
    -Beerking
    "Asking whether computers can think is like asking if submarines can swim."

Inventor of the Rauch HellerBock style of beer!
    GABF 2008 Pro Am Silver medal! (Rauch HellerBock)
    1st place Smoked/Wood Aged Beer - 2008 Longshot NE Region

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425