Thread: Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti

Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti

I'm not much for detailed note taking, but I'll just say that I found Oak Aged Yeti to be the most intense beer-drinking experience I've ever encountered.

(Well, taste-wise anyway. There was that time in my youth that me and four buddies tried to shotgun a whole case of mega-swill tallboys in five minutes. But that's a story for some other thread.)

Anyway- if you love stout and want to see how far the style can go, I highly recommend this beer. But beware- if the high abv doesn't get to you, the strong oakey-vanilla background to the beast of a beer will.

Oh, and if you live near a Flying Saucer, you might just stumble onto this one on draft.
    T.O.B.P. rules!

Or if you live just 55 miles from the brewery...

Got a bottle of it in the beer fridge just waiting for a good cold snowy night. Will advise when/if I see the Abominable Snowman...
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.

... or if you visit the Taphouse Grill in Seattle ...

Loved Yeti! I got my 2nd pint free because the keg blew out right at the end. Good thing too, for I didn't need anymore.
    ...mmmmm... beer.....

Beer Guide Australia
    www.beerguide.com.au

Yeah, great stuff. And yes the abv will sneak up on you.

One of my favorites for sure.
    Drinking:Yes

Primary: Summer Ale Wheat

Id rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.