Page 388 of 388 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388
Results 5,806 to 5,810 of 5810

Thread: what are you drinking right now?

Olgethorpe is screening me!

New Belgium's Snapshot Wheat on Tap.

I still need to build a new brewery and can't/won't homebrew again until that's done. $'s been an issue tho.

So I have been buying 1/6 barrels and tall 1/4 barrels for my kegerator.
    On Tap:
    Bottled:
    Kegged: Founders KBS Clone Brewed in '09 - might not be good anymore
    Primary:
    Secondary:
    Next brew: Not sure yet...

We had another sampling session. Here is a link to the beer lineup.
    https://www.facebook.com/patrick.rob...9081034&type=3
    Olgethorpe is screening me!

Went to Grand Rapids Michigan (other side of the state for me) for a beer tour with my wife a few days ago. Got to taste a few brews by Founders that are only available in their Taproom Bar. Then on to Grand Rapids Brewery, Hopcat Brewery and then BOB Brewery. Last one not much of a brewery but the others were absolutely fantastic. Great beers in a great city.

EDIT:
    Founders, GR Brewery and Hopcat all had beer bidet's at the taps. Well at least that's what they reminded me of. They would hold the glass upside down, press it against a metal bar, and water would shoot into the glass to rinse it then they would fill your glass. Bartender said it helps him get a better pour. I would think its to make sure sanitizer is gone from the glass, but that's the first I've ever seen something like that. (I'm sheltered I guess lol)
    Last edited by Mikegobrew; 07-23-2014 at 07:37 PM.
    On Tap:
    Bottled:
    Kegged: Founders KBS Clone Brewed in '09 - might not be good anymore
    Primary:
    Secondary:
    Next brew: Not sure yet...

The most recent beer I've had (Saturday) was Southern Tier Pumking, and it's actually some pretty tasty stuff!! I usually don't even bother trying beers with 8.6% ABV, as I usually don't like them, and just end up slugging it down, but the wife and I were in a really crowded, noisy bar, so I just picked something real quick, and it was actually really good!! I recommend trying one!!

Page 388 of 388 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388