Page 3 of 388 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: what are you drinking right now?

the last of my RIS (hey, it's cold in my basement!)
    I suffer from Cenosillicaphobia- the fear of an empty glass!

I just had 2 pints of the GetReal IPA.
    I think I'm gonna have a Mirror Pond next.
    -B'Dawg

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour. Teach him to brew and he'll waste a lifetime. - Nuco Gordo

I'm drinking a Longhammer IPA.

I got some of the DFH India Brown Ale last Christmas when I was on the East Coast for the holiday. I really enjoyed it, though it made me cry that DFH still doesn't distribute on the West Coast.

Jinja Out
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry

At this exact moment it's 8am and I am drinking coffee, but I'm thinking about having my first beer at around 3.
    Could be worse... could be raining.

Coffee here too.

Back to water. How could I be so thirsty when I drank so much just last night?
    It's always time for a beer

On tap:Oatmeal Stout, ESB
    Primary:Imperial HoppyRoggenbier
    Bottled:2006 crabapple cider,Cherry Brett,Black Braggot,2 Prickly Pear Meads(1996 and 2006),Sour Pumpkin
    Lagering: Pecan Rauchbock
    Secondary: apple cider vinegar
    Next: Sticke Alt

Right now, coffee that I roasted a few days ago. Last night, was Paulaner Hefe-Weisen Natural Wheat (excellent) and Fat Tire amber ale from New Belgium (only ok). Tonite: Optimator and my first ever attempt at all grain brewing, pale ale.
    And for those of you who really don't like beer, there's AB, Coors and MillerSAB products.

Originally posted by corysdad
    ...Tonite: Optimator and my first ever attempt at all grain brewing, pale ale.
    Good luck and let us know how this goes-
    -B'Dawg

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour. Teach him to brew and he'll waste a lifetime. - Nuco Gordo

wow! lots of nice posts for this thread. i´m pleasently surprised.

having a berliner kindl jubiläums pils now (i swear since schultheiss took them over everytime i drink this it tastes different, sometimes good sometimes like piddle water).

shortly moving on to a kilkenny!

Flying Fish Farmhouse Ale Vom Foss.

Right before lunch today, had a Titan IPA, then with lunch (at a local Tex Mex restaurant) had a Negra Modelo. This evening I have St. Arnold Elissa IPA waiting for me. Yum.
    And I wish I were somewhere other than here
    Down in some honky-tonk sippin' on a beer

Midafternoon treat- home brewed pale ale. Maybe a bit to bitter for some but malt still comes thru, great hop aroma (Cascade dry hop), nice head and glass lacing. Chill haze I'll have to work on, but all in all, I can't wait to make another. I calculated this beer to be about 5.85 percent alcohol...I think I was right.
    And for those of you who really don't like beer, there's AB, Coors and MillerSAB products.

For tonight
    SN Celebration Ale
    Fouinders Centenial IPA
    I also have a few bottles of Sam Adams Lager that may meet their demise tonight.
    Primary: Hopped Wheat
    Secondary: Lawn mower ale.
    BC: Nothing

Drinking: Amber ale, IPA, Wheat (all extract based)

Duchy Organic English Ale. I'm not even sure where I got it but it's an excellent beer.
    It's always time for a beer

On tap:Oatmeal Stout, ESB
    Primary:Imperial HoppyRoggenbier
    Bottled:2006 crabapple cider,Cherry Brett,Black Braggot,2 Prickly Pear Meads(1996 and 2006),Sour Pumpkin
    Lagering: Pecan Rauchbock
    Secondary: apple cider vinegar
    Next: Sticke Alt

No Optimator tonite. Instead, Stiegel Weizen Gold (one of my wife's favs) and Sprecher Abbey Triple a very nice Belgian golden ale clone.

Page 3 of 388 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast