Page 4 of 388 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: what are you drinking right now?

Souhtern Tiers Old Man Winter Ale even thought the temp here is still in the 70s.

Then about 12 oz of Middle Ages Druid Fluid, barleywine, as a night cap before bed.
    Last edited by wortchillergoal; 06-02-2007 at 11:28 PM.

A nice hoppy APA.
    -
    RDW, the worst that can happen is that you have to actually 'buy' beer.

Drinking: Coal Porter, American Amber
    Primary:
    Secondary: Saison
    Conditioning: Pale Ale, Bohemian Pilsner Lager
    In queue: Orange Tripel, Imperial Stout, IPA

Coffee right now

Sitting at the beach watching the light rain that is preceding Tropical Depression Barry and wishing that today was going to be as nice out on the beach as yesterday. I'm wishing that I didn't have to go home today but I'll be back next Thurs.
    Last edited by chazwicke; 06-03-2007 at 08:16 AM.

Just finished a mug of hot cocoa & am on my way out to build a chicken yard.
    "Fan ain't short for fantastic" ... Stephen King

I roasted Colombian beans yesterday, I'll have coffee as soon as I get home from the office in 30 minutes.
    It's always time for a beer

On tap:Oatmeal Stout, ESB
    Primary:Imperial HoppyRoggenbier
    Bottled:2006 crabapple cider,Cherry Brett,Black Braggot,2 Prickly Pear Meads(1996 and 2006),Sour Pumpkin
    Lagering: Pecan Rauchbock
    Secondary: apple cider vinegar
    Next: Sticke Alt

coffee as well

Originally posted by corkybstewart
    I roasted Colombian beans yesterday, I'll have coffee as soon as I get home from the office in 30 minutes.

I blended some Colombian Supremo with a small quantity of a blend that I got for Chrismas. Roasted that Thursday night. Having that right now, very full flavored coffee.

Cork, do you brew coffee in a press?
    And for those of you who really don't like beer, there's AB, Coors and MillerSAB products.

It's ~1040 am, and I am drinking a pale ale that only the brewer should drink. . . .

if the brewer is made to drink all of the mediocre beers he produces, perhaps he will try harder to produce a better drink. . . .

As is the beer I produced which I am drinking now. . .not an undrinkable beer, but not one that makes me want to drink another either.

. . . it's a pale ale with a character in which the yeast is yelling, "I should've been used in a stout!!!!.
    respect a man's beer & the man respects you.

Originally posted by corysdad
    I blended some Colombian Supremo with a small quantity of a blend that I got for Chrismas. Roasted that Thursday night. Having that right now, very full flavored coffee.

Cork, do you brew coffee in a press?
    No, I just use a single cup Melita cone. I try to not drink more than one cup per day so this is the best way. Also, I make my coffee very strong, but not nearly as strong as my wife makes hers so this way we customize our coffees. But then again, she screws hers up with milk and sugar. (Retching sound coming from me)
    It's always time for a beer

On tap:Oatmeal Stout, ESB
    Primary:Imperial HoppyRoggenbier
    Bottled:2006 crabapple cider,Cherry Brett,Black Braggot,2 Prickly Pear Meads(1996 and 2006),Sour Pumpkin
    Lagering: Pecan Rauchbock
    Secondary: apple cider vinegar
    Next: Sticke Alt

Wernesgruner pils with lunch and Optimator for midafternoon treat along with a Cubs win. Its about time.
    Last edited by corysdad; 06-03-2007 at 04:35 PM.
    And for those of you who really don't like beer, there's AB, Coors and MillerSAB products.

Originally posted by corkybstewart
    No, I just use a single cup Melita cone. I try to not drink more than one cup per day so this is the best way. Also, I make my coffee very strong, but not nearly as strong as my wife makes hers so this way we customize our coffees. But then again, she screws hers up with milk and sugar. (Retching sound coming from me)
    My wife likes very weak, I call it flavorless coffee. So she makes hers and I make mine. I would rather use a press but it takes longer and more messin around. So usually its a weekend or day off thing.

I use the French press every now and then. Makes a great cup (or three).

Back on topic, a Duck Rabbit Brown Ale. On deck...Founders Red's Rye.
    “A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.”

Originally posted by corysdad
    Wernesgruner pils with lunch and Optimator for midafternoon treat along with a Cubs win. Its about time.
    did you bring the wernesgrüner back from germany or do they import it into the states now?

tonight... hasseröder pils followed by a weihanstephaner.

at the moment, troegs rugged trail, preceeded by a troegs dreamweaver wheat beer. I did not care much for the wheat beer but I do like most of the troegs products.

I'm currently enjoying a Sirius - Lagunitas' spring seasonal.

Jinja Out
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry

Page 4 of 388 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast