Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Empty 6 Packs

Wanted: Empty 6 Packs

I covered my kegerator with the faces of all the empty six packs that i have accrued this semester and I only got it about halfway covered. If anyone can send me some empties, or start saving them for me...we'll talk and depending on how many you can send I will send you a six pack (or more depending) of some brews local to the SE Pennsylvania (philly) area or really anything that you want (within a reasonable price range).

Yuengling (lager, light, porter, black and tan)
    Victory brews
    Yards brews
    Lion Brewery

Any other requests I can look into also.

Post a photo of this art work to inspire us...
    Calm seas do not make skillfull Sailors.

Primary: Clean and Sanitized Carboys
    Secondary: Clean and Sanitized Carboys
    Bottled: Nothing
    Kegged: Clean and Sanitized
    On Tap:
    Tap1: Dry
    Tap2: Dry
    Tap3: Dry
    Tap4: Dry

All equipment packed and in the process of moving. Hope to start brewing in late February.

I can supply you with a couple of empty 6 pack boxes... one would be Magic Hat's Fat Angel, the other is a Longtrail Blackberry Wheat I think.... do you want those? If so, send me a PM with your mailing address.
    Beer today, gone tomorrow.

I could send you some various Cooper's Ales boxes, but I doubt you would be able to send me any beers.
    ...mmmmm... beer.....

Beer Guide Australia
    www.beerguide.com.au

I have
    Highland Gaelic Ale (Asheville, NC)
    Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre, 90 Minute, Aprihop, Midas Touch, Punkin Ale
    Harpoon Munich Dark
    Great Divide Titan IPA
    Duck Rabbit (Farmville, NC)
    Cottonwood Brewery (Charlotte, NC)
    Northcoast Brewery Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout
    Ommegang 3 Philosophers
    Sweetwater 420 and Blue (Atlanta, GA)
    Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
    Bells Oberon, Kalamazoo

I'll work on pics, and if anyone wants brews hit me up with a PM...i'll tell you though its looking good even if its halfway done.

I made a tap handle display too for 10 dollars out of red oak and some 3/8" screws from home depot....pics of all of it coming
    Last edited by paulm287; 04-15-2008 at 05:08 PM.

I can also paypal reimbursement for shipping costs if needed. Also, camera cable is MIA so i'll have to wait until my roommates get back from break to upload pictures
    Last edited by paulm287; 01-08-2008 at 05:15 PM.

I have some others in addition to the Cooper's, and I have some half boxes that have at least one complete side I can send along as well. No worries on the shipping cost, but instead maybe you could send the trade-beer to my little bro in Seattle? He would appreciate it, and I do owe him a few as he paid my bar tab the last month I was there. If that works for you, I'll send you his addy with the beer boxes. I wont be able to post them until the 16th though.

Cheers
    Last edited by Arassuil; 01-08-2008 at 11:52 PM.
    ...mmmmm... beer.....

Beer Guide Australia
    www.beerguide.com.au

I'll keep ya in mind with what I get from down here.
    Newbie here, please have mercy beer gods!

Do you mean just the sides of the boxes? I have a plethora of those you're welcome to, and some about 15-20 years old or so. Was going to do something artistic with them and never got around to it. Also got some sixer cases that I was saving for someone else, but I haven't been able to reach them in years...
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.

This guy's going to get more six boxes than he will have room for!
    ...mmmmm... beer.....

Beer Guide Australia
    www.beerguide.com.au

i appreciate it guys! I'm just looking for sixers mainly though

These ARE from sixers - I want to be sure I'm clear: I cut the sides off of several sixers back in the day. Took the cardboard sixer holder, cut out the sides and removed the little dividers from the inside. Is that what you're planning on doing? Because these are already done.

If you're still not interested, I do have several sixers that you're welcome to (don't think we'll ever hear from Keelkemper again).
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.

I have some cut and uncut "sixers". The cut ones I have on my office wall as they are primarily winter brews from the Pacific Northwest, and I need a reminder of home. But I have lots of Aussie "sixers"
    ...mmmmm... beer.....

Beer Guide Australia
    www.beerguide.com.au

thats exactly what im doing, cutting the sides off to put on the side of the kegerator...pics soon!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast