Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The best beer in the world is...

It's gotta be Oscar Blues Ten Fidy Imperial Stout, if only because I just finished one. (and one of those is just enough to make you happy!)

Quote Originally Posted by sallad
    It's gotta be Oscar Blues Ten Fidy Imperial Stout, if only because I just finished one. (and one of those is just enough to make you happy!)
    Too many fusels. Headache in a can!
    -Beerking
    "Asking whether computers can think is like asking if submarines can swim."

Inventor of the Rauch HellerBock style of beer!
    GABF 2008 Pro Am Silver medal! (Rauch HellerBock)
    1st place Smoked/Wood Aged Beer - 2008 Longshot NE Region

Dude, Bear Republic's Hop Rod Rye is probably my favorite....WHEN i can get it here in florida that is! Other than that usual favorite beer is cold!!

my first post...my favorite beer

i discovered Delerium Noel in April of this year, on sale at the local shop after having been sitting in their cooler well past the season! holy beer gods it's good stuff! can't wait for it's return!

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/v...liriumnoel.jpg

Although I would have to say that my favorite beer depends alot on the day and wgat I am eating with it, one of my favorite beers of all times is Port Brewings "Older Viscosity". I guess I am a little strange in the fact that even on the hottest day I still love a good stout.
    On Tap: Belgian Double
    Primary: Oaked Coffee Stout
    Secondary: Oaked Smoked Scotch Ale

Quote Originally Posted by tpemtp
    Although I would have to say that my favorite beer depends alot on the day and wgat I am eating with it, one of my favorite beers of all times is Port Brewings "Older Viscosity". I guess I am a little strange in the fact that even on the hottest day I still love a good stout.
    +1 on the stout. Last summer whenever I'd mow my lawn I'd put a pint of my Imperial stout on the picnic table. Whenever I rode past it I'd stop and take a drink. I love a good solid stout in the heat, but this year I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of Sam Adams somebody left at my house-that's my lawnmower beer this summer.
    It's always time for a beer

On tap:Oatmeal Stout, ESB
    Primary:Imperial HoppyRoggenbier
    Bottled:2006 crabapple cider,Cherry Brett,Black Braggot,2 Prickly Pear Meads(1996 and 2006),Sour Pumpkin
    Lagering: Pecan Rauchbock
    Secondary: apple cider vinegar
    Next: Sticke Alt

Quote Originally Posted by corkybstewart
    +1 on the stout. Last summer whenever I'd mow my lawn I'd put a pint of my Imperial stout on the picnic table. Whenever I rode past it I'd stop and take a drink. I love a good solid stout in the heat, but this year I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of Sam Adams somebody left at my house-that's my lawnmower beer this summer.

Well, if it still around, I'll help you take care of it in a couple of weeks....

He who has never been drunk is not a good man - Old German Proverb

Primary: Replacement Beer IPA
    Secondary: Bug Shit Bock
    On Tap: IIRA, Apprentice Amber, Pig Slayer Pale Ale, Yeast Piss Lager
    Up next: thinking....not sure yet

The one in my hand.
    -B'Dawg

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour. Teach him to brew and he'll waste a lifetime. - Nuco Gordo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345