Thread: Strawberry-Pomegranite Rophys Ale

Strawberry-Pomegranite Rophys Ale

Strawberry-Pomegranite Rophys Ale : Sort of like a champaign, but I don't rilly recall why I'm preggers.
    What do you say guys will it work?
    I'm doing bottle-brews in 14 days, so don't give me any of that Roofies should be added thru the hopback in secondary ferment.
    This stuff is unhopped to preserve the pantie-remover aspect (wives included), should I be adding lactose to make it a true "ladies" drink and what, if any should my initial s.g. be in order for "them" to be semi-conscious during the first part?
    buurrrpp! $1.50 a litre for gas/no thanks got my own !

Post your preliminary recipe and we might be able to help. With what little you've described here, I figure you are looking for a higher ABV, which with most beer yeasts means you'll have a good amount of unfermented sugars that will make the lactose addition superfluous. Also, higher ABV brews usually need more than 14 days prior to bottling. Beyond that vague guidance, we'll need more detail on what you're planning.
    On deck: a clone of Carolina Beer Co's Rye Stout, clone of Breckenridge's Vanilla Porter,
    Primary: Schwarzbier
    Secondary: Dortmunder, Hopweizen
    Keg Conditioning: Dunkelweizen, Roggenbier, Okto, Ord. Bitter
    On tap: Alt, Hefeweizen, Cigar City Maduro clone, Mild
    Bottled: Mead, Quad Rajet, Granola Bar Braggot

Too much of everything is just enough.
    - J. Garcia

Thanks Rat,
    Whatever ABV is.............
    This started as a concept recipe, thinking being as lactose is an unfermentable, it would remain to sweeten the brew and legitimize a name like "Cream of Pomegranite Beer". The malt would provide the bubbles and the pomegranite and strawberry are 'the' IN flavours for anyone who follows the Hillary Duff fashion line. Which I realize most of the folks on here probably are heading in the opposite direction from. My main concern is if I added the Rophys too soon in the process if the yeast would forget why they were there and just focus... or not, on budding.

I'll have what you're smoking.
    Primary: Barleywine, Secret stuffs
    Kegged and Sippin: ZOMG IPA, Milk Tit Stout
    Secondary/Keg: Belgian Strong Golden, Chocolate Mead, Barolo
    Bottled: Belgian Strong Dark, Amber Ale, Traditional Mead

No, you won't. Get chur own.