Thread: Looking for ANYTHING

Looking for ANYTHING

Hey, I just want to try out some microbrews around the country that I can't find in norcal. I do a show online reviewing craft brews and would love to see what some of you guys are craving about around the country, if not the world.

Let me know what you have and what you may want in exchange that I might be able to get you. I would also be able to ship you some schwag from our website if you would prefer that instead, just let me know ... I'm flexible.
    Starting a brewery in the Bay Area.

www.510brewing.com

If you are willing to ship first (no offense intended), I'd be happy to help you out. Send me a PM.
    A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.

Yeah dude, I'm down with that. As long as you have references on here as well I'll PM you now.

www.510brewing.com

I can send you something from the New Glarus brewery in Winconsin. You are missing out if you have not had the privelage of tasting their beers. Check out their website and PM me with your choice. I'll swap that with something from Deschutes brewery if you can get it. I'll catch you on the PM.
    Calm seas do not make skillfull Sailors.

Primary: Clean and Sanitized Carboys
    Secondary: Clean and Sanitized Carboys
    Bottled: Nothing
    Kegged: Clean and Sanitized
    On Tap:
    Tap1: Dry
    Tap2: Dry
    Tap3: Dry
    Tap4: Dry

All equipment packed and in the process of moving. Hope to start brewing in late February.

Sounds good, I will check for sometihng from Deschutes at the shop in the next couple days.

www.510brewing.com

I'd be happy to send you something from the next batch if I can get on your show! I have it labeled and want to start a micro-brew soon.
    Last edited by B_rad1969; 09-27-2008 at 09:45 PM.
    Beer is not make from corn and rice.

All the stuff I am trying to get from around the country is for our show Would be happy to trade you for some local cali brews and/or for some show schwag

www.510brewing.com