Thread: Old posts

Old posts

I was looking for an old post (pre 2007) but I can't seem to find it. Are these still searchable?
    "It happened to me that I drank one beer after another."
    -Hasek

Quote Originally Posted by MeridianFC
    I was looking for an old post (pre 2007) but I can't seem to find it. Are these still searchable?
    An easy way, especially if you don't remember the exact title of the thread is to search by member name and look at all posts by that member. It may be slow but you can narrow down by date. For instance if somebody has 10 pages of posts between 2005 and 2009 start on page 5 and adjust by date.
    It's always time for a beer

On tap:Oatmeal Stout, ESB
    Primary:Imperial HoppyRoggenbier
    Bottled:2006 crabapple cider,Cherry Brett,Black Braggot,2 Prickly Pear Meads(1996 and 2006),Sour Pumpkin
    Lagering: Pecan Rauchbock
    Secondary: apple cider vinegar
    Next: Sticke Alt

Quote Originally Posted by MeridianFC
    I have had trouble with the serach function since the format change. I have put in words I know that are fairly unique to certain threads but the search function will not pull them up. I have found them doing as corky has suggested.
    Olgethorpe is screening me!

Keywords don't seem to help at all, unless you know the exact, and I mean EXACT title of the thread.
    It's always time for a beer

On tap:Oatmeal Stout, ESB
    Primary:Imperial HoppyRoggenbier
    Bottled:2006 crabapple cider,Cherry Brett,Black Braggot,2 Prickly Pear Meads(1996 and 2006),Sour Pumpkin
    Lagering: Pecan Rauchbock
    Secondary: apple cider vinegar
    Next: Sticke Alt

I also had trouble trying to find a thread from a while back.
    Scott

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

use google - "[search term] site:realbeer.com"
    My posts are definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.

HogieWan has it right. I recently replied to a thread from a year ago (just today) because I came across it on Google. The thread had to do with our company so I had to respond. Use the key words you recall and add Realbeer.com and it should come up. This is funny because this just happened to me today. Good Luck