Thread: 'Full Sail' Brewery?

'Full Sail' Brewery?

I can get their IPA and Pale Ale here. Can someone rate them for me?

I like them. sorry I couldn't give an in depth review, as I have a very simple rating system consisting of Tastes good to me, and not worth it. I have always enjoyed Full sail offerings. One of my favorites is their session lager. Try it if you have the chance.
    Being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned.
    Samuel Johnson

As with Jeeves, my rating system is pretty simple. What I like and what I don't. Full Sail has always fallen into the first category, especially their pale ale.
    Scott

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Try their Session Black Lager. Great stuff -- GABF Gold winner.
    They are out of Portland, OR. All of their stuff is at minimum decent to downright excellent.
    -B'Dawg

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour. Teach him to brew and he'll waste a lifetime. - Nuco Gordo

Quote Originally Posted by BrewDog
    Try their Session Black Lager. Great stuff -- GABF Gold winner.
    They are out of Portland, OR. All of their stuff is at minimum decent to downright excellent.

I will try it if I see it. Pretty much all I see around here with any consistency from them is the Amber and the Pale Ale. I have seen the IPA, but it is difficult to find. I have yet to see the Black Lager, but being a guy who likes black lagers, I will definitely buy it if I find it.
    Scott

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Session Lager and Black Lager comes in a stubby bottle, a lot like the Red Stripe bottles.
    -B'Dawg

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour. Teach him to brew and he'll waste a lifetime. - Nuco Gordo