Thread: Favorite summer beers

Favorite summer beers

what is everyone's favorite summer beer?

I don't have any real favorites, I guess I drink more wheats, wits and IPA's but I still love my stouts, porters, saisons, etc. I'm not a seasonal drinker at all.
    It's always time for a beer

On tap:Oatmeal Stout, ESB
    Primary:Imperial HoppyRoggenbier
    Bottled:2006 crabapple cider,Cherry Brett,Black Braggot,2 Prickly Pear Meads(1996 and 2006),Sour Pumpkin
    Lagering: Pecan Rauchbock
    Secondary: apple cider vinegar
    Next: Sticke Alt

I am somewhat like corky. I do look forward to the Brooklyn Summer Ale, an English dinner style ale, and the Saranac Pomegranate Wheat.
    Olgethorpe is screening me!

I enjoy NBB Skinny Dip, BL Golden Wheat (horrors!), Full Sail Session Black Lager, Sierra Nevada Kellerweis, FCB Major Tom's Pomegranate Wheat, Pyramid Apricot, North Coast Scrimshaw Pilsner.. I could go on and on...
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.

I like Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy after mowing the lawn but just one. Any more than that and it just tastes cloying to me. Sam Adams Summer Ale is another one of my favorite "summer" beers. I've never had (or seen?) the SN Kellerweis that Fret mentioned, I'll have to look for that.

I'm with Corky and Wort though. I don't get the seasonal thing. There's no way I'm going months without my favorites. Anytime is a good time for good beer!

Deschutes' Twilight Ale. Wish it was on all year round.
    -B'Dawg

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour. Teach him to brew and he'll waste a lifetime. - Nuco Gordo