Thread: Lookinf to trade for fat Tire

Lookinf to trade for fat Tire

I have a couple people at work wanting to try Fat Tire. Our CEO, female, went to school and enjoyed it so others want to taste. Let me know if yu can help and what from here you would be interested in tasting.
    Olgethorpe is screening me!

I'm your huckleberry. I love spreading the good word about my hometown breweries.

Your CEO went to school at CSU, I take it? Must be cute - they all are here. I think it's a prerequisite for matriculation...

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Fat Tire in a can over a bottle - FT is one fragile beer. Let me know if that's an issue or a deal breaker.

In return, I like stuff that keeps for a looooooooooong time, as I have a huge backlog of beer to get through (tough when you're naturally dehydrated). Drop me a line and we'll work something out.
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.

I'll second the cans. We picked some up in TN when we were visiting relatives. Then, when they visited us, we requested FT Cans, but got bottles instead and they really weren't as good. They traveled in a hot-ish car, but the flavor was definitely off after just a short exposure. My wife really likes this beer, and the peak organic pale ale.
    "Martinis are for squares, man."

Fret, thanks and the plan sounds good. Cans are no problem. I will put together a list of beers i think worthy. You can than let me know if I have repeated something you have or you know you will not enjoy.

How much FT are you going to "need", anyway?
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by fretlessman71
    How much FT are you going to "need", anyway?
    At most a six pack. I will be contacting you shortly via PM here or message at Facebook.