Thread: How to stay logged on longer?

How to stay logged on longer?

I fell ill on Saturday (strep throat) and am just now feeling better. There is plenty of posts to read since then and was trying to do so, but dang if this site doesn't log me off if I take a break, get distracted, whatever. So then I lose the "New Posts" button when I log back on. It's now empty. If I back my browser, that was working, but now that's gone to.

How do you guys keep this site from logging you off so quickly or find unread threads if you don't have the time to look at them all in one session?

The quick links button has a today's tab. Doesn't get everything back if you haven't checked for a while, but might help a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by davisjon
    The quick links button has a today's tab. Doesn't get everything back if you haven't checked for a while, but might help a bit.
    Thanks D. I'm aware of that one but it's been since Sat and it's now Thurs. Plus I'm bound to miss more soon since I'm finally gettin up the gusto to have a Vasectamy tomorrow afternoon and who knows when I'll feel good again. lol

I click reply, write my post and then log in whenever it asks me to...it saves my info in the fields so I just click log in...
    It's like a chorus of angels riding whales through space.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikegobrew
    Thanks D. I'm aware of that one but it's been since Sat and it's now Thurs. Plus I'm bound to miss more soon since I'm finally gettin up the gusto to have a Vasectamy tomorrow afternoon and who knows when I'll feel good again. lol
    How are you holding up Mike? I'm going to be getting that squared away soon as well.
    "Nothing matters
    but flopping on a mattress
    with cheap dreams and a beer."
    -Butowski

Bottled: Maiden Voyage Imperial Stout, Dumpster Fire Cherry Ale & Belgian Dubbel
    Primary: Nothing-YIKES!
    On Deck: American Chauvinist Ale & Demon Concubine Black IPA

Quote Originally Posted by Baacktoberfest
    How are you holding up Mike? I'm going to be getting that squared away soon as well.
    Actually it was a piece of cake. I'm 4 hours "post op" at the moment. The worse part was anticipation. Paper cuts hurt worse. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronathon
    I click reply, write my post and then log in whenever it asks me to...it saves my info in the fields so I just click log in...
    Huh, once it logs me off, when I log back on it doesn't do that for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikegobrew
    Actually it was a piece of cake. I'm 4 hours "post op" at the moment. The worse part was anticipation. Paper cuts hurt worse. Seriously.
    Toddler heel shots to the groin are more painful.
    On deck: a clone of Carolina Beer Co's Rye Stout, clone of Breckenridge's Vanilla Porter,
    Primary: Schwarzbier
    Secondary: Dortmunder, Hopweizen
    Keg Conditioning: Dunkelweizen, Roggenbier, Okto, Ord. Bitter
    On tap: Alt, Hefeweizen, Cigar City Maduro clone, Mild
    Bottled: Mead, Quad Rajet, Granola Bar Braggot

Too much of everything is just enough.
    - J. Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by Mill Rat
    Toddler heel shots to the groin are more painful.
    lol. So true. Now that the numbing wore off and I woke up without any pain meds in me it's still not that bad. I worried for nothing. Just do it, Baack.

Somehow I thought this was the "feedback" thread where I would get some back...

When i went to log in the first time, i had a lil check box that said "keep me logged on" i checked it and now even if i close my web browser all i have to do is click the link in my favorites and poof i am still logged in. What browser do you use? I use Firefox and i have never had a problem.
    The mind is like a beer, it does the most good when it is opened.

Author of Bizarre Brews 101 Now for sale online!

http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000460972

Or Just Google Bizarre Brews 101!