Thread: New to me beers from my wife.

New to me beers from my wife.

I married a great woman. Though she was attending a funeral near Marblehead, MA. she found the time to pick up some beer for me. From left to right, Smuttynose Vunderbar which is a pilsner. Tuckerman Brewing Co.'s Headwall, a German style Alt ,and their Pale Ale. White Birch Brewing Oude Time which is a sour Flemish-style brown ale. I introduced Amy to a Flemish sour when we in in Philly and she enjoyed it greatly.Name:  001.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  83.0 KB
    Olgethorpe is screening me!

That's a keeper right there man
    Two ciders please, I'm thirsty!

On deck: Soon Cider
    Fermenting: None
    bottled: Old and dusty something rathers
    Secondary: None
    Kegged: Carbonated Water (enjoying home made soda syrups)

That's very nice of her. Do you have to tell her what you want or does she just know enough about your beer tastes? My wife is always happy to pick stuff up for me when she travels, but I have to be pretty specific or who knows what I'll end up with.
    It's always time for a beer

On tap:Crabapple Brett Blonde, Cherry Brett Blonde, Rye Stout,Sour Porter,Oatmeal Stout, Amarillo Wheat, Saison, ESB
    Primary:Pecan Smoked Roggenbier
    Bottled:2006 crabapple cider,Cherry Brett,Black Braggot,2 Prickly Pear Meads(1996 and 2006),Sour Pumpkin
    Lagering: Pecan Rauchbock
    Secondary: apple cider vinegar
    Next: Porter/Vanilla Bourbon Porter,

Quote Originally Posted by corkybstewart View Post
    That's very nice of her. Do you have to tell her what you want or does she just know enough about your beer tastes? My wife is always happy to pick stuff up for me when she travels, but I have to be pretty specific or who knows what I'll end up with.
    She asked for a list before she left. Mainly so that she would not purchase a beer that I have already tasted. She did pick out the White Birch Flemish-Sour on her own.
    Olgethorpe is screening me!