Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this forum dead?

Reading Banjo's beer news is the only value left here.
    ON TAP:
    Founders KBS Clone Brewed in '11 - almost gone!
    American ESB Hybrid (1)

BOTTLED:

KEGGED:

PRIMARY:

SECONDARY:

Do you have any suggestions on how we could attract more activity? There are so many other blogs and social media options out there...
    Banjo Bandolas
    Ad Czar
    Real Beer Media

Perhaps someone on the administrative side could send an email to members (I do believe they asked me for my email address when I signed up) to remind members to check in sometime.

Maybe send a survey asking why they do not participate or log on anymore?

I found the site from the back pages of "Homebrewing for Dummies" years ago. Maybe a small advertisement of the site in some brewing publications.

Facebook seems pretty popular. Perhaps start a page on FB and send an email to members inviting them to a Realbeer.com page on FB?

-Mike
    ON TAP:
    Founders KBS Clone Brewed in '11 - almost gone!
    American ESB Hybrid (1)

BOTTLED:

KEGGED:

PRIMARY:

SECONDARY:

Thanks for the input! We do have a facebook page for Realbeer.com here https://www.facebook.com/RealBeercom-114676775825
    Banjo Bandolas
    Ad Czar
    Real Beer Media

Hello, been a member for a long time now. I just don't have much time to donate to participate in forums though.

I would hate to see this site go down due to the neglect of it's users.

I have been into home brewing for about 26 years now. This site was the first I can remember, dedicated to beer and home brewers.

At one time, the resources found here on realbeer.com were very useful and up to date.

Unfortunately, time passes and information is not kept current. That may be one reason there is less traffic.

Yes, the internet is cluttered with other beer related sites and "social media". I understand that will detract users. Everyone must devote their free time wisely.

OK, I think I got that off my mind.

Happy Brew Year and May the Force Brew with you... always!

Happy New Year!
    Hope all is well.

BD
    -B'Dawg

Give a man a beer and he'll waste an hour. Teach him to brew and he'll waste a lifetime. - Nuco Gordo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123