Thread: Bischoff Beer!

Bischoff Beer!

Hello, I am newbie around here. I am on the search for Bischoff beer. It is my last name and I love German beer. 1 flaw, I live in Wyoming. I saw the only place that imports this beer is Florida. I am at a lost of words. I was in German in 2011 but in southern part of Germany. There was a lot of Belgium beer. From my understand Bischoff beer is sold in Western Germany. If I can get some assistance that would be great!

Now that is beer!!

Sorry, I have no idea where to find it though!!

I've only had it at bars once in a while, but it never seems to stick around. The last time I had it was in about 2007, at a Christmas Village type thing in Chicago. The wife and I shared a regular and a dark, so yummy!! It's difficult to find, but so tasty!! I'd almost forgotten all about it!!

Some places do ship beer, so maybe you could find a distributor online. I don't know if you'd want to pay the shipping cost on a case of beer, or if you'd even want to drink the beer after it's been shipped, but it might give you an idea of who's got it!!

Good luck with your quest!!

BTW, this board has been DEAD for several months, so if you don't get a response promptly, or not at all, it's not because nobody likes you!!

Last edited by Botoole560; 12-11-2014 at 04:18 AM.

Weird, I started to do a quick Google search for you, and this came up!! Another Bischoff on this forum looking for Bischoff almost ten years ago!! Maybe it's something all people with beer last names do. I feel bad for all the Millers and Busch's!!

http://discussions.realbeer.com/show...-Bischoff-Beer

Good luck again!!

Edit:

Ha!! I got sucked into reading that thread, and found that I bumped it up in 2008, telling the same story I told you in the last thread!! I had forgotten all about making that post, but it's coming back to me now!! That thread was waaaaay dead at that time, so I must have had to search for Bischoff in order to find a thread on it!! I guess that just shows how good of a beer it is!!

Good times!!
    Last edited by Botoole560; 12-11-2014 at 04:38 AM.

OK, another update.

I found a website of a beer distributor near me that has Bischoff on the list. If you're interested, I could call and see if they still have it, and if they do, we could talk about it shipping you some if you're interested. However, Pennsylvania only sells beer by the case, but if you want less than a case, I'd gladly keep the rest for myself!!

Just let me know!!

Name:  Bischoff Beer.png
Views: 458
Size:  83.2 KB

Let me know if you want to trade also much it is, I am interesting but it will have to wait most likely until after the holidays.