Thread: Why did I ever stop?

Thumbs up Why did I ever stop?

I can answer that... because I got "too busy".

But really, it was a mistake to stop brewing. Imagine a world where you can actually produce the kind of beer you like, work around it and try different things, and every time end up with a BIG smile (bigger than that) when you realize what you've done? Well duh!! I live in it, and bought the equipment to do it years ago! Save money, spend quality time outside hovering around a brew kettle... with a real goal in mind. Definition of fun, really.

This forum appears to have lost participation, besides a few die hards. Well hear this y'all...

Here is to opening minds, welcoming brewers...There is a reason for doin' it. And we should post our triumphs and discuss them (they are all triumphs!).

I won't bore you with the details, but I have 5 gallons freshly kegged real beer on tap, and the other half in a secondary... It is right there in my favorite style. It is not for everyone, but it smacks me on the jaw in a way that nothing at the store could possibly do. Damn, but this is what it's all about.

It's not over folks. Not by a longshot!!

And by the way. I am hardly a "newb" brewer.
    Last edited by Pale Embiber; 05-12-2015 at 05:51 PM.