Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Future tastings calendar

Originally posted by fretlessman71
    I say we do the 1st Saturday of each month @ 4:30 eastern. Whaddya say?
    How about we just run with this for a while and see how it goes?

Start 1st saturday in february?
    Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.

Originally posted by Tweek
    you guys still doing this on aol?
    *sigh* Yeah, we are... to be honest, I find mIRC hard to read. It makes me feel like I ought to be reading a BASIC computer program from 1974...

I still have the program, and check in every so often... your name is there, but you never respond back to me! What gives?
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.

Originally posted by Bruno_78
    How about we just run with this for a while and see how it goes?

Start 1st saturday in february?
    We're on. Fullers 1845 is the beer of choice this time around. Brewmonkey, how do you want to proceed for the March tasting?

*sigh* Yeah, we are... to be honest, I find mIRC hard to read. It makes me feel like I ought to be reading a BASIC computer program from 1974...

I still have the program, and check in every so often... your name is there, but you never respond back to me! What gives?

well you gotta give me a little while. Typically I am not just waiting for someone to talk in there, but if you come in and say something then hang around a while I am bound to notice.

Maybe one of these times Ill go over to Stobrews house and participate from there. Still no way I am installing anything AOL, but I would like to participate.
    The more you disapprove the more fun it is for me.

weren't you going to try gaim?

http://gaim.sourceforge.net/about.php
    -eric

That looks interesting.
    Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.

I have a chat function on my server space that does not require IRC or anything else. It is set up and limited to people who know it exists. I can change the URL easily if we get ash & trash.

http://opforsoldier.com/Chat.html
    An army of sheep lead by a lion can easily defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.

OK.... gaim is a little over my head, but does this mean that if it works properly we'd be able to have people from just about any chat service in the same "room" together? I like it, if that's the case!

OK.... gaim is a little over my head, but does this mean that if it works properly we'd be able to have people from just about any chat service in the same "room" together? I like it, if that's the case!
    All you need for mine is the URL, easier then making beer!!! Oh yea, no download and conifg BS either.
    An army of sheep lead by a lion can easily defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.

Well, I'm in... guess I know how to get ahold of you when I want to, eh?

It's pretty easy, folks. I don't mind doing this wherever anybody wants.

BM... I'm in, but not for too terribly long - drop by!

Fret

It is up all the time for whoever wants to use it. I have mucho bandwidth (35GB's) so we are not going to kill it.

I just logged into Brewmonkey's sight. Looks good. Count me in for the Feb. tasting. 1845?

SITE.

You still there? I just logged in as well. Yes, it'll be 1845.
    Last edited by fretlessman71; 01-12-2005 at 01:20 PM.

I'm there now.

I vote we use Brewmonkey's site. Fret and I have both checked it out and it seems primo for the tastings. Thanks BM for offering it up. This way anyone can join AOL or not.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast