Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Future tastings calendar

And oh yeah... there's nothing to download, and there's no limitation as to what OS or computer you use. There's a link in ome of BM's posts in this very thread - if you're interested in joining us for the tastings, check out the chat forum, and let us know what you think!

And remember: Fuller's 1845 is on the bill for Saturday, Feb. 5th @ 4:30 EST.
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.

awesome, maybe fret post a new closed sticky thread announcing the time, date, beer and a link to brewmonkey's chat program?
    -eric

All done! Here it is.

Be sure to let us know what your nickname is if different from your realbeer name. Mine is Our Man Chuck. Same as my AIM screen name.

I was at Binny's in Orland Park, IL today and got three bottles of 1845. They had about 3 left.

Glad to know this is scheduled and coming up. I'll be there!
    Life's too short to drink cheap beer.

got 2 bottles of the 1845 today at bevmo, so im all set for the tasting.
    -eric

I've got a few too. I gave one to a Buddy of mine who has registered on Realbeer some time ago. I think last summer. I'm hoping to encourage him to join us. He often reads but has never posted. He has accompanied me to many tastings over the years and will be traveling to Extreme Beer and Connecticut Real Ale with me. Come on JB join in.

Can I still find 1845 in Northern Virginia? Where should I try?

Try Norms in Vienna. Sometimes Whole Foods there has it too.

Finally got mine! Wilbur's just got 'em in a few days ago. Might end up being late, though... I've agreed to be on the faculty of a conference for music worship leaders that Friday and Saturday, and it might go over a bit. You are hereby instructed to start without me if need be!

Originally posted by zoom6zoom
    Can I still find 1845 in Northern Virginia? Where should I try?
    Did you find it? I may have an extra bottle if you can't. I'm in Centreville. I'll be out of town from tomorrow afternoon until next tuesday but let me know if you need one and can't find it one at one of the local stores.

REFRESH

Just reminding everyone about this weekend's Parallel Tasting @ 4:30 Eastern, 1:30 Pacific. There's a sticky with information on accessing brewmonkey's chatroom (nothing to download). I am hereby reminding everyone that I will be there, but I will be late, so feel free to start without me, ok? Enjoy!

Who will be participating besides Fret and I?

I will.
    "Martinis are for squares, man."

I will.
    Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast