Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Future tastings calendar

i will too
    -eric

I'll be there too.
    "Bring a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. After that, bring one every ten minutes." Thornton Mellon

It might be a good idea to use your realbeer.com username on this chat room to avoid confusion - thoughts?
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.

Yeah, I think that's a good idea.
    "Bring a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. After that, bring one every ten minutes." Thornton Mellon

That was my plan AFA screennames. Can you point me to the link where I can register on BM's site?
    "Martinis are for squares, man."

Same forum, sticky, closed thread. Can't miss it.

Or, I could just do this...

I'll re register using my Realbeer name. I think I'm on there already using my AIM handle "Our Man Chuck".

Again I'd really like to thank Brewmonkey for opening this up and allowing to us to use his space.

Thanks!
    "Martinis are for squares, man."

Tasting Today! 4:30 ET.

Wanted to remind you that I intend to be late, but I intend to be there eventually. This means that I could be on time as well, and the way things are going this week it also means that I COULD fail to show up at all... so someone has to be willing to try to save the transcript for staronstage to print up on the site.

On another note, I move that the next tasting be for Rogue Dead Guy Ale, unless there's a more fitting and appropriate March brew you'd prefer. In that case, I would suggest that Dead Guy be scheduled for a time when the weather is a little warmer.

Just stuff to kick around... I still like BM's idea of deciding this stuff about 3-4 months out. So be ready to toss out some suggestions!

Not workin' for me. Page won't let me log in with any of my nicknames -- says they're all taken. Wussup?

S.
    Life is too short to drink bad beer.

Originally posted by steveh
    Not workin' for me. Page won't let me log in with any of my nicknames -- says they're all taken. Wussup?

S.
    it worked ok for me. maybe just re-register as steveh1 or something if it isnt working?
    -eric

I think I'm in...no one else around right now? I'm thirsty.

S.
    Life is too short to drink bad beer.

Another Great Time! As always these tastings are very fun and I would encourage all posters to attend.

Lastly, Thanks Brewmonkey for letting us use your site. It was excellent. But we missed you.

Reminder to everyone that the Dead Guy Ale tasting is on for March 5th. Now, I have to ask this: Is it going to be cold enough in your neck of the woods to try a barleywine on Apr. 2nd? I suspect that it will be here, and I'm willing to try it, but maybe a good Marzen or Maibock would be more appropriate (maybe not a Maibock since DGA is an ale-yeast version of one). Need thoughts so we can get this ball rolling!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast