Thread: Posting announcement

Exclamation Posting announcement

If you're new, welcome! You've found the friendliest beer board on the 'net. We ask that you follow a few simple posting rules while you're here:

- Please don't make the same post in multiple threads. Most people here will see the new posts as they log in, regardless of what forum they're in.

- If you are promoting a product, you are welcome to do so as long as you follow these rules:

• Please post only in the Virtual Beer forum
    • Please make only ONE post regarding your promotion
    • Please make certain your promotion is BEER RELATED and does not promote overindulgence

- Religious or political discussions -- whether they are intended to provoke or promote -- are not welcome here (at least not on any forum I moderate, and I know most other moderators feel the same). This is a site about beer and related topics, and beer is supposed to create friends, not enemies. There are plenty of websites with discussion forums on those topics. Believe me, I have my opinions about religion and politics, and hearing what I had to say might curl your hair or change your life... but if you're dying to hear it, send me a Private Message and I'll tell you all about it. It's not for the forums.

- At no time will crude remarks or pictures be tolerated on this board. We're all grownups here (or better be); it's very important that we all act like grownups. A good rule of thumb is as follows: If you wouldn't say it or show it to your mother or preacher, don't post it here. We're not interested. There are plenty of other sites out there where you can do that... again, we're only interested in beer.

Anyone who can't seem to follow these very simple rules will have their account and subsequent posts deleted. Plain and simple. Let's be friendly, respectable beer lovers and drinkers!
    Last edited by fretlessman71; 09-23-2005 at 08:43 AM.
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.