Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parallel Tasting Club?

Mine are here in the office fridge as well. And I also have 5 Troegs Mad Elves in there.

Lunchtime was the perfect chance to sample. I'll take an SNCA over coca-cola anyday.

I got one of these from fret early this year in a trade, but at the time, I didn't really have a taste for biggish hops. I didn't really like SNPA. Now SNPA is probably my favorite "everyday" beer. This is a wonderful treat for a Tuesday afternoon. Remind me to do this more often! There's nothing like having a nice IPA while you're building a new CRM database.
    My posts are definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.

I have a fresh sixer in the beer fridge now. Maybe I will wait until then to give it a taste.
    Scott

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

I had some SNCA on tap the other day. It tasted quite a bit different than what I'm drinking at home from bottles. I noticed a more piney flavor to the tap version, while the bottled version has more of a citrus hop flavor.

Hey Bruin-

Where on tap did you have the SNCA? Might have to go there and have me a pint or two.
    "Bring a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. After that, bring one every ten minutes." Thornton Mellon

It was at Britannia Arms on Almaden Expwy.. they have an okay selection on tap there, but usually nothing special, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the celebration on tap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12