Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SNCA-- Dec. 14, 6:30pm/9:30pm

Luckily my wife does her schoolwork on the living room computer so I can go in the spare bedroom and use that computer. As long as I'm not trying to watch football in the living room, she doesn't really care what I'm doing. We have a pretty relaxed atmosphere at work. Our office is very busy from 6 AM until 11 AM and then most of the work is done. The rest of the day is answering phones. But I'm not a hypocrite boss. This week most of the office staff, including me, has been Christmas shopping on the internet. As long as the work gets done, and the appropriate people are in the office to help clients and field employees I'm happy.

Bump!

Who all is intending to be there besides me?

I'd like to be there, but I won't be able to make it this time. Next one, though.
    "Bring a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. After that, bring one every ten minutes." Thornton Mellon

I'll do my best to be there - but this Christmas season is getting kinda busy. Sure hope to be quaffing right alongside all of you! (So to speak. )
    So many beers, so little time off...

www.michaelolsononline.com - Drop in and say hi! WAY better than the old one.

im planning on being there. Ill drink an extra one for Stod. If any of the rest of you need a sit in drinker let me know.
    The more you disapprove the more fun it is for me.

I've picked up a couple bottles and will be there.
    My posts are definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.

I'll try to be there if I can find some of the beer. Its not available in Carlsbad, but I'm headed to Albuquerque on Sunday and El Paso next week. Surely I'll find it somewhere.

Took a case of it to the company party. It went fast. I think I was responsible for drinking about 5 myself.

Originally posted by fretlessman71
    I'll do my best to be there - but this Christmas season is getting kinda busy. Sure hope to be quaffing right alongside all of you! (So to speak. )
    hope you can make it fret. thanks for re-starting interest in doing a tasting.
    -eric

I've been trying to get into the chat room but I keep getting a message reading "cannot connect to irc.sorcery.net". How do I get in?
    And for those of you who really don't like beer, there's AB, Coors and MillerSAB products.

BUMP!

I was hoping to make it but I am attending a holiday beer tasting at Goose Island. I am definitely going to try to make the next one.

Originally posted by corysdad
    I've been trying to get into the chat room but I keep getting a message reading "cannot connect to irc.sorcery.net". How do I get in?
    try this - hit "start" > then "run" > type "cmd"

at the c:\, type "telnet irc.sorcery.net 6668" and hit enter

if you get an error, you need to check with your isp and see if they are blocking ports. If you get no error, try downloading mirc.
    My posts are definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.

everything works great for me. Just left tweek there a minute ago. I'll try to make it , got a case left.

Originally posted by brewcrew76
    I was hoping to make it but I am attending a holiday beer tasting at Goose Island. I am definitely going to try to make the next one.
    sounds like fun--I'm jealous!

i just picked up my beer (looked like the last one at safeway, whew) so i just have to make it back in time from my final.
    -eric

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast